Une Entreprise étrangère sise aux Berges du Lac désire recruter:
Connectivity Team -Administrator
Connectivity Team Administrator/Mapping Manager x 2
Working for an international company providing software and services to over 6,000 hotels all over the world, you will be working in a specialist Connectivity Team (connectivity between our systems and our Online Travel Agent Partners). We have been established globally for over 11 years, with operations in Tunisia for over 5 years now and we are currently experience massive growth as a business.
This is a new Team with a clear technical focus and we are looking for educated, talented individuals who can really make a difference through ability and commitment. The Connectivity Team is responsible for:
• XML Connectivity Development and Maintenance
• XML Connectivity Monitoring
• Mapping (between our systems and our OTA Partners)
• Promotion Activation and Management
We are looking for two candidates to fill key roles with a high level of responsibility attached (potential Management role for the right candidate), candidates must have the following minimum requirements:
1. Educated to at least Bac+4
2. Fluent spoken English
3. Highly computer literate, demonstrable knowledge (intermediate level, not basic user) of at least two computer/software systems or packages [ie MS Excel, any Central Reservation System (CRS) or Property Management System (PMS)]
4. At least two years experience working in a professional environment.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria listed above.
A highly competitive package is available for the right candidates including: a salary up to 750TND for candidates who excel; performance related bonus scheme; Restaurant Ticket.
DERNIER DELAI DE L’OFFRE : 30 AVRIL 2012